More This book compares processes of entrepreneurship, specifically of high-tech manufacturing, in the UK and Japan — countries associated with liberal market economies and coordinated market economies respectively. Authors Affiliations are at time of print publication. Print Save Cite Email Share.
Comparative Entrepreneurship: The UK, Japan and the Shadow of Silicon Valley
Show Summary Details. Subscriber Login Email Address.
Library Card. View: no detail some detail full detail. All rights reserved. Item not available at this location, please try another pincode.
Comparative Entrepreneurship: The UK, Japan, and the Shadow of Silicon Valley - Oxford Scholarship
Delivery in days Free hrrhrhrhhr Delivery Charges: Rs. Additional Handling Charges are levied for other expenses incurred while delivering to your location. More Delivery Options. Delivery in days. Free Delivery Charges: Rs. Shipping Charges : Rs.
- Black Greek-Letter Organizations 2.0: New Directions in the Study of African American Fraternities and Sororities!
- Exchange Discount Summary!
- ResearchSpace/Manakin Repository.
We will let you know when in stock. Thank you for your interest You will be notified when this product will be in stock. Hugh, Dr Whittaker and P. Byosiere and S. Momose View all item details.
Replacement is applicable for 7 days after delivery Know More. I agree to the. Terms and Conditions. How It Works? IMEI Number.
Full text options
Exchange Discount Summary Exchange Discount -Rs. Final Price Rs. Apply Exchange. Other Specifications.
- Comparative Entrepreneurship: The UK, Japan and the Shadow of Silicon Valley.
- Kesselring: A Soldier’s Record?
- Next Generation Sequencing Advances, Applications and Challenges.
- Comparative Entrepreneurship: The UK, Japan, and the Shadow of Silicon Valley.
- A Mounting East-West Tension. Buddhist-Christian Dialogue on Human Rights, Social Justice & a Global Ethic (Marquette Studies in Theology).
Are entrepreneurs essentially the same everywhere? Are the processes of entrepreneurship similar? Or are they shaped by their environments? If so, how?
Can I get a copy? Can I view this online? Ask a librarian. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and other First Nations people are advised that this catalogue contains names, recordings and images of deceased people and other content that may be culturally sensitive. Book , Online - Google Books.
Comparative entrepreneurship : the UK, Japan, and the shadow of Silicon Valley
Entrepreneurship -- Great Britain. Entrepreneurship -- Japan. Entrepreneurship -- Great Britain -- Case studies.
Entrepreneurship -- Japan -- Case studies. Byosiere, P.