In: Turner, R. Fadda , Khaled M. ABSTRACT: The starting 1,5-dimethyloxophenyl-2,3-dihydro-1H-pyrazolyl carbon-hydrazonoyl dicyanide 2 was used as a key intermediate for the syntheses of novel acyclic enaminonitriles The anti-inflammatory activity data indicated that many of tested compounds protected rats from carrageenan-induced inflammation, and tested compounds 3, 4, 9 and 10 were the most potent among tested compounds.
The analgesic activity was determined by the hot plate test central analgesic activity and acetic acid induced writhing assay.
The results revealed that compounds 3, 4, 9, and 10 exhibited significant activity. However, compound 10 proved to have better or equivalent activities in comparison to the reference drug. Related Articles:. Date: August 21, Date: August 23, Ataractic Tranquillizing Neuroleptic agents.
- Screening Methods in Pharmacology by Robert Turner (ebook).
- Drug bioscreening : drug evaluation techniques in pharmacology;
- Global and Regional Geodynamics: Symposium No. 101 Edinburgh, Scotland, August 3–5, 1989.
- Screening Methods in Pharmacology.
Oxytocic agents. Antiserotonin agents. Parasympatholytic agents. Sympatholytic agents. Anti inflammatory agents. Sympathomimetic agents. Central stimulants. Muscaring agents. Ganglion blocking agents. Antifibrillatory agents. Cardiotonic agents.
- Real and Functional Analysis;
- Introduction to pre clinical screening of drugs.
- Screening Methods in Pharmacology: Volume II!
- Professional Access 2013 Programming;
- ActionScript 3.0 Game Programming University.
- The Horse Tamer (Black Stallion, Book 14).
- Screening methods in pharmacology.
Histamine like agents. Antihistamine agents. Antitussive agents.
- Toxicological screening Parasuraman S - J Pharmacol Pharmacother?
- Daughter Of France (The Versailles Quintet).
- George Oppen and the Fate of Modernism.
- Associated Data.
- History of the Communist party of the Soviet Union (Bolsheviks) Short course.
Antacid agents. Thyromimetic agents. Hypoglycemic agents. Choleretic agents.
Antiparkinson agents. Anti inflammatory and glucocorticoidal agents.
Screening methods in pharmacology / N.S. Parmar, Shiv Prakash. - Version details - Trove
Antiemetic agents. Bronchodilatant agents. Curariform agents. Anabolic Androgenic and Antiandrogenic agents. Potentiators and antagonists of tryptamine.
Screening methods in pharmacology
Vasopressive peptides. Diuretic and natriuretic agents. Anticholinesterase agents. Anticholesterol agents. Uricosuric agents. Antishock agents. Hemostatic agents. Local and spinal anesthetics. Abortificient agents. Thymoleptic agents. Dermal irritants. Teratogenic agents. Author index. Subject index. Wilkens and R. Moss and Esam Z. Stone and Charles J. Gilliard P.
Hedwall and K. From the Preface This book assembles most of the methods for screening substances for pharmacological activity and includes discussions of the organization of screening programs. While screening is widely practiced in pharmacology laboratories a definition of its meaning is perhaps worthy of attention.
The term screening indicates the use of a combination of tests for the purpose of making a decision. The results of the tests provide information on the presence of certain pharmacological properties. The present work is obviously directed to those whose occupation it is to search for new pharmaceuticals. A variety of investigators in the fields of pharmacology physiology toxicology and therapeutics may also find useful methods for their research.
Chemists in the pharmaceutical industry who read this book will be aided in their understanding of the basis for testing the compounds that they synthesize and in their understanding of the programs for testing that the pharmcologist has devised.